Monday, February 10, 2014

New Milani Cosmetics Spring 2014 Products

New Milani Cosmetics Spring 2014 Products


Milani Cosmetics has been buzzing all over social media and YouTube over the past several weeks, for their new product launch for spring 2014! I’m excited to say that Milani definitely hit the target on this one. 


There are not many drugstore products that I would put up next to high end products to compare but I am intrigued and pleased with the quality of some of their items.




Please look forward to seeing reviews on each set of items listed. As of February 9th, 2014 CVS is having a sale on most of their beauty products. Milani products will be buy 1, get 1 50% until February 15th 2014. 



Get them while they’re still in stock ladies and gents! If I get additional information as to when these products go on sale or what coupons are offered, I will definitely be sure to share.











No comments:

Post a Comment