Sunday, March 9, 2014

Gotta Have It/Can Live Without It? The Balm


theBalm Highlighters and Bronzer Review 


These highlighters and bronzer from theBalm cosmetics are intense with pigmentation! The three compacts contain 0.30 oz. of product which is about twice as much as a regular sized blush and has a built in mirror. Just like a MAC pigment, these products are close to impossible to finish. The formulas are incredible fine giving them a silky smooth feel that apply easily to the skin.  A little amount of product goes a long way. With the amount of pigmentation packed into these compacts, you definitely want to use a light hand when applying them or you'll risk looking like a disco ball. All of these products are encouraged to be used all over the face and body. They can be used as highlighters, eyeshadow, and even a body shimmer. The key to using these products is to blend, blend, blend!


 



Betty-Lou Minizer brings a warm natural glow to the skin. This powder is a warm dark honey bronzed bronzer/highlighter. This by far is pretty much my favorite bronzer and is the only one that I use. It's not too orange and not too red. 





Mary-Lou Minizer is a light champagne shimmery pressed powder. The shimmer is not obnoxious at all. It gives your face a nice natural looking glow to the cheekbones and looks amazing. It's not too yellow or white. The best part of this product is that its flattering on most skin tones especially warmer skin tones which I love because I find that most products are not flattering on me.
 


Cindy-Lou Minizer is the newest addition to theBalm cometics. It is a peachy pink pressed powder that definitely matches the rose gold fad that all of the cosmetic brands are embracing with their products. I have been obsessed with my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and I love to pair this highlighter with any look I wear from that palette. It has a frost finish that leaves the skin with a beautiful glow. I've had this highlighter for about three weeks now and I've seriously worn it everyday since purchasing it. Can you say obsessed much?






These three products from theBalm receive a grade of an A and not an A+ only because I have to purchase them online which I hate. Other then that they are a definite must have in my collection and a Gotta Have It product for me!

Grade A


Each of these products are $24 and can be purchased at the pages linked below.


http://www.thebalm.com
http://www.luvocracy.com/melinda.meliana/collections/cheeks-and-cheekbones
 +

No comments:

Post a Comment